Software for people with mental disorders (epilepsy, autism and dementia)
We are the Impulsar team
And we created software to alert people with mental disorders (epilepsy, autism, dementia) about the likelihood of a crisis.
Artificial intelligence monitors more than 25 factors of physical and social activity of the user and his behavior to detect abnormal reactions or crises that require an immediate response.
Artificial intelligence receives information for monitoring from a fitness tracker, smart watch or other wearable device with the necessary functionality and from a mobile application on a smartphone.
50,000 people worldwide die each year from injuries during an epileptic seizure. This is more than 4,000 thousand a month.
WHY NEED AN IMPULSAR?
- Adapt and socialize people with epilepsy and autism.
- Control and influence epileptic seizures.
- Development of a new pattern of behavior of a child with autism (behavioral therapy) using software that detects reactions to certain situations (pathogens).
- Physicians will receive data for early diagnosis of dementia and potentially curable conditions in this disease.
- The doctor has indicators of the effectiveness of the prescribed therapy for epilepsy.
who do we want to help?
people with epilepsy and / or autism
Adults with epilepsy or mixed type (epi + autism).
Children with epilepsy or mixed type (epi + autism).
Parents / relatives of children with epi and / or RAS.
people with dementia
Relatives of people with initial or moderate dementia.
People with early or moderate dementia.
medical and social workers
Healthcare professionals who treat patients with epi or dementia.
Social workers who lead people with autism /
how does impulsar work?
- Warning in advance about the likelihood of a crisis (in the period from 15 minutes to 7 days).
- Affordable and competitive price.
- Ease of use.
- Scaling for all types of epilepsy (120 types).
- Constant updating and improving the quality of data analysis (artificial intelligence learns and adapts to each user, increasing the accuracy of forecasts)
- Integration with eHealth system.
- Access to the user’s body condition database (medical big data).
WHY ARE WE ENGAGED IN THE IMPULSAR PROJECT?
The initial goal was to help our relatives with a diagnosis of epilepsy and autism. Also crucial was the availability of a technical understanding of the project.
Before the start in 2018, we nurtured this idea for a year and did not believe that we would be able to launch the project.
The project is 2 years old, and during this period we have often heard a negative pattern, allegedly all in order to get money from sick people and deceive them.
We openly share with you why we are working on a smart bracelet and how things are going now, as the Impulsar project is primarily for people.
What are we doing now?
product beta completion status (mvp)
doctor of medical sciences, associate professor, psychiatrist, psychotherapist of the highest categories, doctor of Chinese medicine, Research Institute of Man and Society.
psychiatrist of the highest category, master of public administration in the field of health care, Research Institute of Man and Society.
Neurologist, Master of Public Administration in Health Care, Research Institute of Man and Society.
Medical expert, 15 years of experience in psychiatry, web developer
Q-Engineer, web developer
founder, web developer, engineer, 10 years of experience.
Impulsar in persons
WE ARE ALWAYS OPEN TO COMMUNICATION
the city of Dnipro
1st place hackathon DeHack 2017 U-lead
3rd place Vernadsky Challenge 2018
finalists of The Global Cleantech Innovation Program for SMEs in Ukraine
finalists KYIV TECH HUB’19 from Polish – ukrainian startup bridge